Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Modz4Godz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ATTENTION: MODZ4GODZ IS BACK AND SYSTEM LINK LOBBIES ARE OPEN EVERYDAY! TO ORDER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CLICK HERE OR MESSAGE M4G X JMKAY FOR DETAILS!!!

I forgot my password

Photobucket
Photobucket

Affiliates

Photobucket

2 posters

Modding your gamertag (tutorial)

austinkozlowski
    Leech
    Leech

Modding your gamertag (tutorial) Empty Modding your gamertag (tutorial)

Post  austinkozlowski Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 pm

First, you will need a usb thingy and 4 things... winrar, USB XTAF explorer, Modio, and Ezgt 2.2... here are the links...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ok now that you have all those (saved to desktop) plug in your usb to your x box and go to memory then go to your account and transfer it to your usb. If its your first time plugging in your usb you will have to configure it; no problem. it takes maybe 5 seconds Very Happy.... ok now plug it in to your comp and open USB XTAF explorer and open device then double click on the think thats like E00(random shit)... if there more just click on em all till u find the one that ends up with an ending series of numbers and letters (all the other ones will in and this: ...) click on the series of numbers and letters and extract to desktop... then open up that folder and get to the last one again.... then open up modio and drag that last series of numbers and letters into modio from the folder... it should show your profile pic... now... go to ezgt and go to the thing in the top left corner and open up your acc.... mod it to what ou want then save to desktop... ... now drag to the usb xtaf explorer's home and now u should have 2 series of numbers begging with E00.. or more idk.. lol... well now plug ur usb into your x box and go to modern warfare 2 main menue... multiplayer... then log onto ur modded name acc then press on x box live and it will say *Your not allowed to play x box live matches* or whatever u press OK then log onto ur xbl acc then press on it and WALA! modded....

If u got any questions add me on X box: One Quick Scope

My youtube account is: Tw1naustin

Facebook: Austin Kozlowski

Thanks bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jmkay
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

Modding your gamertag (tutorial) Empty Re: Modding your gamertag (tutorial)

Post  Jmkay Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you for being active in our forum. As you can see, we already have a sticky on how to mod your gamertag, however, this is a different approach. I personally use this approach when I mod my gamertag, so I think this will be useful....great job

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:22 pm