Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Modz4Godz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ATTENTION: MODZ4GODZ IS BACK AND SYSTEM LINK LOBBIES ARE OPEN EVERYDAY! TO ORDER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CLICK HERE OR MESSAGE M4G X JMKAY FOR DETAILS!!!

I forgot my password

Photobucket
Photobucket

Affiliates

Photobucket

4 posters

I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube

wrt103
    Leech
    Leech

I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube Empty I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube

Post  wrt103 Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Can i be invited??
    The 3P1C Empty
    The 3P1C Empty
    Leech
    Leech

I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube Empty Re: I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube

Post  The 3P1C Empty Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Recommendations are great for us to get more People, but free lobbies would be rare.
    Jmkay
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube Empty Re: I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube

Post  Jmkay Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 pm

I am glad to see that people are using these forums, however this post is absurd. I do appreciate people spreading the word, but until i get a steady flow of customers, free lobbies are like hitting the lottery. If you want to get in my lobby, either pay or personally show me ppl who you found to pay. thank you and don't post anything else like this in the forum. if you need to talk to anybody about this kind of thing, thats where PM's come into play I have Advertised on Facebook, Twitter,Myspace, and Youtube 768847
    Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Post  Modz4Godz Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:29 am

Exactly, Im not trying to just but in to this conversation but advertising on other websites such as Myspace and Youtube may get this site into trouble. As on most websites there is no advertising other sites on their website. So i would read the rules on other websites before you go ahead and start advertising other sites just saying for future notice. And even though you did advertise the owner of this site or a staff member would tell you if you could get an invite to the lobby. You don't just expect a invite just for advertising. So watch what you post and where you advertise.
    Jmkay
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Jmkay Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 am

Ya, just to respond to what you said, I am the owner, and if advertising on sites such as those get me in trouble, I will be mad Smile
    Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Post  Modz4Godz Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Yes, Actually they can get this site into trouble oh and nice website you got here it look's like it took you quite a while to get it up and running well i was wondering if you need any moderators or representitives someting that i would be able to help well you can PM me or post a reply thanks man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:04 pm