Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Modz4Godz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ATTENTION: MODZ4GODZ IS BACK AND SYSTEM LINK LOBBIES ARE OPEN EVERYDAY! TO ORDER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CLICK HERE OR MESSAGE M4G X JMKAY FOR DETAILS!!!

I forgot my password

Photobucket
Photobucket

Affiliates

Photobucket

2 posters

Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!!

Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!! Empty Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!!

Post  Modz4Godz Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Hello everyone, We are having people advertising our website on other websites such as Facebook, MySpace, AND Youtube please read the rules on their websites before you start advertising this one. If you don't it may lead into a big problem and can affect this website which i really don't want happening so please read the rules before you advertise! Have any questions feel free to PM me thanks! Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!! 827284
    Jmkay
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!! Empty Re: Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!!

Post  Jmkay Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Most of the advertising on youtube was done by me, but those are simply videos of my lobby which i need to be hosted by youtube in order to embed here. The original post about advertising elsewhere by another member was posted a while ago, but thank you for keeping it up to date as this is important
    Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!! Empty Re: Read other websites rules before advertising this site!!!!

Post  Modz4Godz Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 am

No problem man im just updating everyone just so they know to read rules on other websites before advertising. And uploading your 10th prestige lobby videos isn't really advertising its basically showing your legit and you host. And after all Youtube is ment for uploading videos. Thanks for the reply man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content