Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website
ATTENTION: MODZ4GODZ IS BACK AND SYSTEM LINK LOBBIES ARE OPEN EVERYDAY! TO ORDER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CLICK HERE OR MESSAGE M4G X JMKAY FOR DETAILS!!!

I forgot my password

Photobucket
Photobucket

Affiliates

Photobucket

Can i Help?

Jaredhale69
    Leech
    Leech

Can i Help?

Post  Jaredhale69 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Can i co-host one lobby i wanna see what its like i promoted yalls site with all my friends on xbox and recent players, a few signed up IF i can i can mod my name to modz4godz.com and play with that gamertag to get yall known. just pm jaredhale69 on here or xbox idc

hunterdog67
    Leech
    Leech

Re: Can i Help?

Post  hunterdog67 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

well first of all you are not going to just co-host a game for promoting..and second of all you need to promote and get 10 buyers if jmkay wants another representative..please talk to jmkay16..
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Jmkay on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 pm

hey. yes hunter is right. you must find a significant amount of customers to officially be called a "representative". co-host is not a position i just hand out either unlike some other lobbies. it is reserved for only 2 people, one of which i have known on xbox since day 1. however, by becoming a rep, you get free invites when you find people and i usually give you vip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:58 pm