Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modz4Godz

Please login or register to enter the Official Modz4Godz Website

Modz4Godz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ATTENTION: MODZ4GODZ IS BACK AND SYSTEM LINK LOBBIES ARE OPEN EVERYDAY! TO ORDER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CLICK HERE OR MESSAGE M4G X JMKAY FOR DETAILS!!!

I forgot my password

Photobucket
Photobucket

Affiliates

Photobucket

2 posters

Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released?

Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released? Empty Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released?

Post  Modz4Godz Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 am

Yes, If this is true jtag's are supposed to be getting patched in November sometime after the new dashboard is released. Now the only way to get past there patch is Releasing a new Freeboot. I alerady have buddies who are in the process of releasing a new FreeBoot. Now when they finally finish the new Freeboot which would be a day or two after the new dashboard is released. I would have hold to the new Freeboot and i am only willing to give it to the owner of the website. And if he wants he may pass it on to other people who host. If you have any questions you may AIM me my AIM is LuckyCHogie. OR PM me.

Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released? Empty Thanks

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 am

Hey thanks for letting us know this man. You have in my opinion helped us out a lot.
    Jmkay
    Jmkay
    Admin
    Admin

Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released? Empty Re: Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released?

Post  Jmkay Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 am

ya man, thanks for all this info, I already knew most of it, but you are helping out the community a ton. keep up the good work and it will pay off Smile I need to talk to you about a few things soon
    Modz4Godz
    Modz4Godz
    Leech
    Leech

Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released? Empty Re: Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released?

Post  Modz4Godz Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Yea sure thing man im just trying to help you guys out and no you guys are the best! Jtags getting patched in November after the new dashboard is released? 996856 Haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am